Pac-Moose, the world's lamest videogame
Don't say we didn't warn you!
Here are a few things you should know before going on to the Pac-Moose game.
- You'll need the Macromedia Flash plug-in in order to play Pac-Moose.
You can get the free player by clicking here.
- Depending on the speed of your machine, the game may be reaaaally
slow. Or it may go so fast you can't keep up. The latter shouldn't happen,
but mooses are such ham-handed Flash coders that it may happen anyway.
- Rules are like that other game: Eat the dots. Avoid the squirrels.
Eat the blinking dots to gain squirrel-eating powers.
- Click the start button (the actual round button, not the word "start")
to start. Use the arrow keys to turn.
- There are bugs. The moose may get stuck, in which case you'll just
have to re-load the page.
- Sound is optional and self-service. If you'd like sound effects, say
"wokka wokka wokka" over and over again as the moose eats
his way around the board. You may switch to "woop woop woop"
after eating a blinking dot, until the squirrels turn back to their
regular colors. Then revert to "wokka wokka wokka."
- There's only one level. When you eat all the dots, that's the end.
(We told you it was lame.)
If you still want to go through with it, here's the link: Play
Return to the Moose Page.